What have I been up to since the last post...
Hello Everyone, it has been forever since the last post. I had to change my password to sign in because I forgot what it was, It has been that long. I've been slammed and too much has happened since the last post, so I'll do my best to keep you up to date.
- I made my first Full Suspension MTB frame in colaboration with Warphen Claro.
- Made some Carbon fiber forniture, safety gear, custom camera Rigs, and a bunch of other projects that are completely not related to bicycles.
- Did some carbon fiber repair work on Formula E car for Nissan.
- Added some robots to my Staff. Now we offer 3D Printing Services and CNC machining as well.
- Worked with Paul Stanley and the Kiss crew to make their new costumes lighter!
- The MMFG Enduro track bars are taking off and become a regular sight at the best Fixed Gear Crit races and Track racing events.
- Teamed up with Not Impossible labs to redisign and dirupt the Electric Wheelchain industry.
- AND new production frame model is currently being tested to put into production in our workshop.
Thats just a few points that come to mind right now. Every single one of these points deserves its own blog post. I'm gonna be sitting in airports for the next few days so hopefully I'll be able to get into details. Or maybe my next post will be in another 2 years, hopefully not. I also have a lot of photos of my current work to post.
BUT If you would like to be up to date with all my projects and news you should follow me on Instagram, @Montenegro_mfg If you don't already.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this.